All 27 art Reviews

Snowy peaks Snowy peaks

Outstanding, especially I like that contrast in colours on the rocks.

Batman Batman

Simply awesome.

Roxedo responds:

thanks for the support Ballu-Corsair, really appreciate it ;)

Horse rider finished Horse rider finished

Cool, I like it especially the way how the cloth looks.

SimonT responds:

Glad you like it :)

Lingerie Lingerie

Well, if you're interested in critique I'd mention the following things(in a friendly way):
1) Use more shades, it seems to me that you are afraid of using different colours. I can see only 5-6 colours here thats why each colour looks separated it doesn't form a solid piece.
2) What is so bad in a line work? To my mind it helps to build more accurate objects in terms of anatomy or perspective.( If we understand the same thing by the term 'line work' of course)
3) Yeah you need to improve a lot, I need to improve a lot, we all need to improve. The art process is an endless process of self-improvement I think, so with enough persistence you will definetely achieve a lot. Good luck!

EternalWarriorV1 responds:

Thanks for the critique.

Pico's School: The Movie Pico's School: The Movie

It looks cool, I really like that each charecter looks different but at the same time all of them belong to the same style. Keep working. GJ.

doggy doggy

Hey! It looks beautiful I really like dogs=) If I were you I would have chosen another brush for the grass drawing but still it is cool. GJ.

artistiqjack responds:

Thank you I'm till all new to grass and nature stuff but I'm getting closers with every
step

'I am a man of mercy' 'I am a man of mercy'

Wow! This is outstanding, I really like this leather texture you used here. Fantastic!

CyberMarionette responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Quiet Quiet

It looks really interesting I like this style, perharps I would choose soft colours for it, but this is the way how you see it and still this is really cool. By the way welcome to NG!

Alerias responds:

Thanks for the critique! And thank you! I'm happy to be here :D

Beach Series #1 Beach Series #1

Cool! The water looks great!

chapel drawing chapel drawing

I really like it, the composition and colours, but there must be something wrong with the perspective. But anyway, I got the general idea of the piece. Looks cool!